- Ubiquity aims to grow the Web3 ecosystem via the Bounty program
- Bounties will be provided by various Web3 projects including Ubiquity.
- The DevRel is a Developer Relations manager https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Developer_relations
- The DevRel's goal is to attract developers to contribute to the Bounty program
The DevRel invites Web3 developers to participate in the Bounty program and answers their questions.
- It is expected that a DevRel will spend not less than 1 hour per day.
- DevRel can attract developers from their acquaintances, from various groups, as well as using the Ubiquity database.
- The DevRel performs its activity according to the instructions provided by the Ubiquity core team in the Chat for DevRel
- The incentive structure for the DevRel role is completely based on the outputs.
- The DevRel receives 20% of the payout of the new developers invited by him/her to the Bounty program.
- The incentives for the invitation of a new developer are valid within 1 year after the new developer starts the 1st bounty in the Bounty program.
- Attracting an effective developer once, DevRel ensures him/herself passive income for 1 year.
- The incentives are paid to the DevRel once per week.
- High-performing DevRels can win a share of the 1000 DAI - each completed bounty is a chance to win.
Requirements to DevRel
- High interest in communication with Web3 developers.
- Experience in recruiting or business development will be helpful for this role but not mandatory.