Ubiquity is on a mission to create the world's first scalable and sovereign digital dollar. While the R&D team is heads down in technical work, we need a voice for the public to be able to follow.
As Ubiquity’s Community Manager, you will be an integral part of the marketing team, and will create and lead the community strategy to foster brand awareness and build trust in the DAO. You will be responsible for engaging and managing our online presence spanning multiple channels (Discord, Telegram, etc).
If you have a passion for DeFi, have the grit to roll up your sleeves, and want to help lay down the legacy of the Ubiquity DAO, we would love to hear from you. We are distributed globally so remote work is expected.
- Plan and run a regular AMAs to connect the product team with the community members.
- Manage and grow a healthy community across our social channels and geographies including Discord, Reddit, Twitter and Telegram.
- Build and nurture a community advocate program and related campaign to build brand passion and awareness for Ubiquity.
- Be the main point of contact and build strong 1:1 relationships with key stakeholders and contributors to advocate for the Ubiquity brand.
- Monitor, measure, and report on the success of community growth and engagement metrics.
- Proven experience working in crypto community building and management.
- Experience with community chat platforms and channels (Discord, Telegram, etc.)
- Experience creating and leading community initiatives like AMAs, ambassador programs, advocacy programs, etc.
- Familiarity with decentralized finance.
- Strong English language skills, both written and spoken. Other languages are a plus.
- Detail-oriented, organized, and a self-starter.
- Algorithmic Stablecoins
- Shitposting (memelords welcome)
- Content marketing
- Investigative journalism
- Technical copywriting
- Newsletter creation
- Public Relations
Please apply by leaving us a message in our #recruiting channel in Discord.