Make sure to set up your bot for automated payments!
- Generate a new private key. You can go to your MetaMask and create a new wallet.
- Any private key generation method is acceptable as long as you can access the private key.
- Export the private key.
0.000046098ETH per GWEI (e.g.
0.0023049ETH for 50 GWEI) to your newly generated wallet address.
- Go to your payment token’s
writeContractinterface on Etherscan.
- DAI stablecoin
Permit2as your spender
0x000000000022D473030F116dDEE9F6B43aC78BA3with an intentional amount. For security reasons it is best to not go higher than you can afford to lose. The integer you enter should append 18 zeros after.
- For example
10000DAI should be input as
- Reference transaction with 1 DAI approval https://etherscan.io/tx/0xaceeafd1c03c1347f7307b22b2fe89145d3e4a24fdf57abd3c4978a9b4cb2181
- Click on
Generate new token (classic)
- Select scopes
- Click on
Generate tokenand save the token (we will use it later)
WALLET_PRIVATE_KEYfield with your wallet’s private key
GITHUB_PATfield with your github personal access token
ORG_NAMEfield with your organization name
- Your should find your newly generated bot’s config at
Now your bot can generate permits to automatically pay for completed issues!