Partner Web3 projects with repositories on GitHub are eligible to participate in the Ubiquity Bounty program.
- Operational limitations The operational throughput is limited by the capacity of internal developers. The scaling of the throughput is not easy and smooth.
- Cost of development The total cost of development is pretty high, i.e. expenses on Engineering Management. The onboarding of new developers requires specific effort.
- Solution quality The overall solution quality is limited by the level of internal developers.
- Scaling development
Web3 project gives its tasks to the DevPool and pays for the completed tasks
- Complete development
Dedicated team to build a Web3 project from scratch
- Recruiting & Marketing
Web3 project attracts developers to the DevPool and earns on the DevRel bonuses, including your developers on the temporary bench
Web3 project can deposit to the Bounty Vault and earns uCR (Ubiquity credits)
- Sharing partner bounties to the Ubiquity DevPool.
- One-on-one Web3 project onboarding and advise on best practices.
- Produce detailed bounty specifications.
- Define bounty prices and timing.
- Review pull requests in a timely manner.
- Top up the bounty payments multisig to fund automated bounty payments.
- It is focused on the Web3 which facilitates the creation projects and talents community.
- Ubiquity DevPool already contains some of the top developer talents.
- The bounty program is implemented directly in the GitHub which is suitable for the most of the Web3 projects.
- Infrastructure and automation of Web3 development directly on GitHub.
- All payments are in crypto which is suitable for Web3 developers.
Implementing part of the development through bounties:
- Increase operational throughput and scale the development easily.
- Decrease the total cost of development because bounties are paid only after the task is done.
- Increases overall quality because tasks are performed by the different developers that naturally audit code, find problems, and propose better solutions.
1. Easy scalability
- The operational throughput is significantly increased by the developers from GitHub and UviquiBot automation.
- The scaling and flexibility of development are easily increased.
2. Decreased cost of development
- Total cost of development is decreased because of the "pay only for done tasks" approach (i.e. expenses on Engineering Management).
- The onboarding of new developers is simplified.
3. GitHub-native usability
- All the GitHub tools are available.
- The routine task activity is automated via UbiquiBot.
- There is no need to maintain tasks on a separate freelance platform.
4. Increased solution quality
- The overall quality of the solution increased because tasks are performed by the different developers that naturally audit code, find problems, and propose better solutions.
- Fresh ideas and approaches came from the cooperation with the talents available on GitHub.
1. Implemented natively on GitHub
- Suitable experience with all the available GitHub tools.
- Reduced the new project learning curve.
- No need to maintain a profile on a separate freelance platform.
2. Payment in crypto
- Not required to pay marketplace fees or taxes.
3. Knowledge sharing
- Community of Web3 developers who audit code, provide feedback, resolve issues together.
Financial terms TBD
Contacts for Web3 projects TBD
1. Ubiquity and the Partner agree on the cooperation terms.
2. Ubiquity organizes the partner onboarding.
3. Partner top up the bounty payments multisig for automated bounty payments.
4. Partner creates the first portion of bounties.
5. Ubiquity shares partner's bounties to the DevPool.