Change default chain ID to 1337 (or whatever metamask default is)
Set allowance to infinity
Show TBV (Total Bonded Value) on the pools UI
- Q: How do we calculate it?
- Should show the list of addresses and the amount of Ubiquisticks they can buy along with the price they must pay in ETH.
- Should allow you to add and batch-add addresses to the allowance list.
- Only displayed to TheUbiquityStickSale contract owner
- Should be able to see the list of tokens allowed and their respective rewards in APY form.
- Should allow you to add new allowed tokens or change their rewards, in APY form.
- Only displayed to the SimpleBond contract owner
Right now the reward is shown in “Ratio per billion”, we need to do the math so we can set the APY directly
- If you are not whitelisted it should suggest you to Tweet to the Ubiquity account to request an invite
- If you are whitelisted it should tell you can mint the Ubiquistick
- If you are whitelisted it should show you the mint button with the price in ETH
- It should show you all your Ubiquistick NFTs; normal, golden and invisible
- Should link to OpenSea to see your NFTs there
Highlight mint button; make it bigger
- Should show the pool external token icon
- Liquidity for each token of the LP pair
- The amount of LP you’ve got on each token
- Click to buy more LP on an exchange
Make it clear the Ubiquistick is needed to use the pools
Right now we’ve got only the uCR-WETH pool and the uCR-USDC pool; the following pools contracts need to be created and their addresses added to the UI
Can we allow people to buy LP and stake on a single command?
- Same as funding pools but with a single pool; bigger UI and higher APY
- Should show you all your bonds
- Bond name
- Progress towards the 5 days when it finishes dripping
- Amount claimable right now for each token
- Total amount claimable in uCR and USD (based on the uCR-ETH LP contract)
- Claim button that claims all your rewards for every token
Can we show the pool in a more visual way rather than just the numeric values of each token?
- Should show you how much uCR you’ve got and also in USD (based on the uCR-ETH LP contract)
- Should show you a button to exchange for ETH that sends you to the Uniswap site
Can we allow people to exchange directly on our site by clicking the button